1. What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We also receive information from you as a result of your visiting our site, participating in online games, sending us emails including your IP address, your scores, the time you spend playing, your email address, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, your purchase history, products you view, products you search for, length of visits to pages and other browser interaction information. Any information we collect is sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information.”
2. How do we use your Personal Information? We may use the Personal Information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and “members-only” content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
3. How do we protect visitor Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
5. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you (including order fulfillment and credit card processing), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may transfer your Personal Information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you.
6. How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us? To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping. Third party links In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
8. Children Under Thirteen (13) Years Of Age: We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under thirteen (13) years of age unless the collection complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, do not send any information about you to us! If we do discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that child’s Personal Information from our system.
10. Security: We strive to ensure the security of the user’s Personal Information on our systems, including limiting access to the Personal Information contained on our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
12. Collection In And Transfer To The United States / Safe Harbor: This website is operated in the United States. If the user is located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information the user provides to Reach will be collected in or transferred to the United States. By using our website, participating in any of our services and/or providing Reach with the user’s information, the user consents to this transfer.