Trip Lee - The Good Life In Stores Now!

Posted on April 9, 2012 / by Bradley

Trip Lee's fourth studio album "The Good Life" in stores now!

Featuring , Lecrae, KB, Andy Mineo, Jimmy Needham and more. Pick up a copy of "The Good Life" now on iTunes or at Target, Walmart, Mardels, LifeWay, and Family Christian stores.  You can also purchase  deluxe versions of "The Good Life" as well as album merchandise at the Reach Records Storefront.

Album Bio:

If many of us could, we’d live in bigger houses, drive nicer cars and wear more appealing clothes and shoes.  If there were no consequences, we’d follow our impulses and desires to wherever they led us.  Let’s be honest, we wish we had movie-star millions. That way, we could buy the lives we want.  We could finally live the good life.  Not a care in the world.

But what if all that glitters is not gold and all that is gold doesn’t glitter to our eyes? Maybe the rich and famous and the dreams that rule our brains are just telling us lies.  If so, what’s the truth?  Are these gated communities, full of compounds lining concrete leading to bricks stacked high with stucco out wide, really prisons where those inside are free to do everything but truly thrive? Then, maybe those of us who seem to have less really have more.  Perhaps we just need a new perspective; a new vision needs to be found. We need someone to show us, “the good life is the life that’s been laid down.”

On Trip’s fourth album, The Good Life, he does just that.  While exploring what the world, the flesh and the devil promote as the ultimate life, he presents the most glorious living—life found in Jesus.  The album opens with “New Dreams”, featuring J.R. and Sho Baraka, which is an awakening to the reality that chasing selfish ambitions will keep us from the abundant life God desires for us all.  Trip follows with the freeman anthems “Robot” and “I’m Good” featuring Lecrae, which boast in liberty, contentment and security found in Christ.  On “Fantasy”, featuring Suzy Rock, Trip carefully exposes the dream world we either live in or long for and the nightmare it will turn out to be. Other collaborations with KB, Andy Mineo, Jimmy Needham, V. Rose and many others, celebrate the beauty of life brought about by the true emancipator, the creator and revealer of all that is good.  While production from Dirty Rice, Alex Medina, G-Styles and Joseph Prielozny provide a glorious backdrop for the satisfaction of life in Christ.

Imagine the sweetest dreams. Peace despite peril.  Triumph throughout time. Recovery after failure.  No counterfeit gods.  Guided by truth and not lies.  Unashamed existence. Enjoying creation, yet not more than Creator.  Hope of an eternal dwelling place where love reigns and souls are satisfied.

Picture this: The Good Life.

Tracklisiting:

11. Beautiful Life feat. V Rose

12. Fantasy feat. Suzy Rock

13. Love On Display feat. Andy Mineo

14. For My Good feat. Jai

15. Good Thing feat. Leah Smith

Leo Long said:
This Album is awesome!!! I hope many are lead to Jesus the King of Kings!!
Apr 9th, 2012 at 11:13pm
Jason said:
how do I download my deluxe digital version?
Apr 9th, 2012 at 11:19pm
Jason said:
how do I download my deluxe digital version?
Apr 9th, 2012 at 11:25pm
Josh said:
How do i download my pre-order from this site?
Apr 9th, 2012 at 11:40pm
Mark said:
@Jason @Josh
you log into your account then you view your order that you just placed. Then you just click on download now under the automatic download.
Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:30am
Mark said:
@Josh @Jason
You log into your account on the storefront then view your order. Then you just need to click download now under your digital download
Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:33am
Mark said:
Does anyone know when wristbands (I'm assuming there will be some) and other apparel will be available? Thanks
Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:44am
Jason said:
thanks, @Mark! and, @Mark, I don't know about wristbands, but there are already t-shirts up in the Reach store.
Apr 10th, 2012 at 1:11am
Mark said:
Woops, sorry for the double post. No problem @Jason!
Thanks for the help bro
Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:42am
Rebel In Rehab said:
Just wanted to repost what I had written before. God bless you, Trip!
Yo, Trip, just wanna say congrats 4 both the game and the album. I just got2 listen to it, and man, just wanted 2 Ncourage U. Dude, don't eva think U less than Lecrae, KB, etc. Brotha, U got more truth N powa N UR musik than I've heard in most rap albums. And, yo, man, U've improved 2, both musically and lyrically. Keep doin' whatcha doin' man! An' while I'm talkin', I wanna congratulate those who were blessed enough to collaborate wit Trip on this album. Especially Jimmy Needham, man, I'm proud of U 4 singin' with pop and rap artists. Yo, man, U sound great wit 'em! Especially like UR Grace Amazing song wit Trip. Thanx, yall, 4 the God-glorifying music!
Apr 10th, 2012 at 6:48am
Joe said:
Wow :) Good job Trip Lee!! You made it to #5 on the iTunes top albums :)
Apr 10th, 2012 at 8:01am
Edward said:
@Mark @Jason, I pre-ordered The Good Life with the digital deluxe version. The CD arrived 5 days ago, but I haven't been able to download the deluxe edition (acapellas and instrumentals) that I purchased. I sign in and click on the automatic download link, but the only song that's included in the download is "Fallin' (feat. J.Paul)", which I downloaded when I pre-ordered the CD a month ago.

Anyone have a solution to this problem?
Apr 10th, 2012 at 10:31am
Nathan said:
Lovin this banging album keep it up trip God bless (will be waitin on the next album :D)
Apr 10th, 2012 at 11:22am
Dean said:
I'm quite frustrated with the digital deluxe download. Firefox took 2 hours to download 90Mb of the 400Mb download file, then the download fails. Wasting my cap here. Any solutions?
Apr 10th, 2012 at 12:04pm
Josh Behm said:
@Joe, now it's number 2! GREAT JOB TRIP!!!
Apr 10th, 2012 at 5:52pm
Mark said:
@Edward
Dang bro. I'm not really sure. Sometimes I find that it takes a while for the automatic download to be updated from the download of a previously available download (such as a single) to a full download of the whole package. The only thing I can think of is to keep trying the download. Hope this helps. Grace and peace
Apr 10th, 2012 at 8:31pm
Gina said:
Does anyone know where can I find the list of stores who sell the physical album of The Good Life??? They didn't have it at Target, Walmart, Bureans, or C28 :(
Apr 10th, 2012 at 11:00pm
This album is the bomb said:
Glory 2 God i got my copy from itunes
Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:20am
AliB <3 said:
CANT WAIT TO GET MY COPY!!! thanx guys i always love everything u do
Apr 11th, 2012 at 3:13am
Jared said:
I would have paid 50$ for this Reach!!! This man loves Jesus and has a voicie and a heart like this?? Look, I'm 16, I used to listen to a lot of Rap. Trip has heart. All them pretenders need to move out! Reach Records < Trip Lee < Thanks for saving my life!!
Apr 11th, 2012 at 10:15pm
Francis said:
Amazing!!! love the album.
Apr 12th, 2012 at 7:26pm
Jaime Quintana said:
Bought the Album!...Nicely Done!!...a New Level of Growth!
Apr 14th, 2012 at 2:23am
Tamara said:
It's not at Walmart in South Florida...#upset
Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:57am
LiL.B said:
Ready to get this Cd!!(:
Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:59am
Delilah said:
Bring "The Good Life" Tour to Atlanta! The ManUp Concert Finale was awesome!
Apr 17th, 2012 at 8:56am
Andre Allen said:
Man this album is so good. Musically all over the place. Lyrically straight out the word and from the heart of God. I can't stop listening to it. Love this album. And I almost thought there was no way to top the last one. All the songs are good but 'Heart Problem' might be my favorite. God bless Trip Lee.
Apr 19th, 2012 at 1:13pm
Leon said:
I am a 14 year old kid that was brought to christ by Lecrae. I am a MK in Papua, Indonesia. 116 has been to the school I go to but I wasn't there for that year. Anyway, Thank you so much for encouraging us christian and christian rappers to keep on going and for bringing people to the Father. God Bless You,

Leon (Elkay)
Apr 23rd, 2012 at 6:43pm
Elvis Creese said:
I just turned 16 about three weeks ago and one thing i can honestly say is that since i turned 16 is been a struggle for me.. One thing that is helping me get through the things im facing right now is this album.. The soung "Fallin'" says everything about me.. i dont know why but hearing it in a song gives me hope that i can make it... I started putting together a home studio and i want to make music that touches people and bring them closer to god and i can honestly reach records have played a big part in that decision... Thanks you guys..
Apr 27th, 2012 at 1:28pm
Elvis Creese said:
I forgot the "t" in "its"..lol
Apr 27th, 2012 at 1:30pm
T.D.K. said:
I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!! IT IS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11th, 2012 at 2:48pm