Pre-Order Gravity Today!

Posted on July 24, 2012 / by Bradley

Lecrae's highly anticipated album "Gravity" is now available for pre-order! Pre-order today and receive an instant download of Lecrae's new song "I Know"! For deluxe packages visit the Reach Storefront . Gravity is also available for pre-order at Life Way and Family Christian Stores.  Order at Life Way and receive a FREE Reach Records sampler. Order at Family Christian and receive a Physical copy of Andy Mineo's "Formerly Known" album.

Tracklisting

14. Tell the World feat. Mali Music

15. Lucky Ones feat. Rudy Currence

thedirectionman said:
I cant wait!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:19am
Jared said:
you know lets just put the 2 best rappers together on everysong: Open Letter and this time Fallin' Down. Lecrae thanks for also including PRo, nobody really does that anymore on Reach. But everybody wants to know, wheres Canon?
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:27am
Dennis said:
Awesome! I cant wait for Fallin Down, Power Trip, and Lord Have Mercy. I Know is SICK. But where is KB, No Malice, and Canon? I would have liked them on there.
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:39am
Brad said:
love it all except for one thing... where's Canon!?!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:40am
Will said:
What does he mean by the line, "plus my girl be on my back she say my life is to hectic?"

I'm assuming his wife, but then is she complain about his life going too fast or something? Not trying to pick or cause beef, just curious and don't want to misinterpret
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:50am
Kachavion said:
Can't wait until the album comes out. Lecrae sounding real good.
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:04pm
Micah said:
Missing KB on this album, but I'm still looking forward to it. Glad to see some new features. Hoping Andy Mineo gets a verse on his song, not the chorus.
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:04pm
Christian said:
What if I preordered from Family Christian, do I still get the song?
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:10pm
Amber Krystina said:
Whoa this album comes out on my birthday! I know what gift I'm treating myself to!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:11pm
Dan said:
gucci bro
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:14pm
rudy said:
hey if they have the track list does that mean, they made all the songs already or their still in progress?
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:21pm
Ford said:
real anxious about power trip!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:21pm
Batuhan said:
No malice is on the "Lord have mercy" song if you all are wondering! The one song I'm looking forward to is Mayday feat Big Krit & the song with the beat off gravity promo video
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:29pm
DJBACC said:
LOKO, LOKO, LOKO!!!!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:43pm
Tim Bartholomew said:
So pumped! The features will be awesome, may not include EVERYONE that people were hoping would be featured on it but I know there is only so many bars in a rap album.
Jul 24th, 2012 at 1:00pm
Matthew said:
Lecrae does like every tour with Canon :(
Jul 24th, 2012 at 1:01pm
jose said:
Im preordering it now! but what is a reach records sampler??
Jul 24th, 2012 at 1:11pm
Gabe said:
Is Big KR.I.T. really on a christian album? I think that is pretty cool!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 1:25pm
MALUDA said:
Hi guys im confused about something isnt Big Krit on T.I song Flexing? Im wondering how come he is featured im humbly asking this im not pointing a finger of accusation i love Crae i was motivated to give my life to Christ after Listening to Real talk.Some one enlighten me im from East Africa.Love yall
Jul 24th, 2012 at 1:28pm
daniel said:
i thought i heard crae say in an interview that hes gonna have tenth avenue north, i thought that would have been interesting to hear..
Jul 24th, 2012 at 2:27pm
Cam Fathauer said:
This stuff is gonna change lives, everyone is gonna need this.
Jul 24th, 2012 at 4:23pm
Jason Johnson said:
Good Music!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 4:45pm
Rikae said:
sounds GOOOOOD!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 5:06pm
Levi said:
Listening to I Know right now. SO PUMPED!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 5:54pm
Travis said:
Just like with Rehab and Rehab Overdose, I'm hearing that they'll be doing the same. Expect Canon to be featured in those. I do hope that he will be in this album somewhere dropping some quick lyrics!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Young said:
I don't understand what this song is about?...
Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:13pm
Bryan said:
This says that Tenth Ave North will be on the album: http://www.tenthavenuenation.com/2012/07/lecrae-lead-me-higher/
Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:09pm
Jeremiah said:
WHERE's CANON AND KB??? guess Crae dont like fast flowin lol
Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:17pm
Nathan said:
What does he say about everybody else in the Reach crew in "I Know"?
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:01pm
Ike said:
I just knew Dee-1 would be on this album, but that's cool. Lets Get it!! Dallas Stand up!!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:12pm
J-Mac said:
dude this is going to be awesome!!!
Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:50pm
Levi said:
CAN'T WAIT!
Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:03am
Real said:
This is aimed to the song "I know" not Lecrae:
Disclaimer i am a huge Lecrae fan so this is not out of hate.:

If you all think this song is innovative yall are crazy. Its koo to be crae fans but cmon rather its for the glory of God or not music is still art and he totally bit big seans style on this song. I don't even listen to big Sean. To many of you all are too focused on the message that you are to afraid to criticize the musicality. But i bet if someone comes out with a worldly song that sounds like a Crae song you all would have a heart attack. This song has a great message but its not innovative. It reminds me of how Da Truth bit off of the Make it Rain beat and made Trumpet Blow.

List of bitten parts :

Beat - Big Sean "Dance" or Lil Wayne "MyI knowHomie Still"

First Line in song - Big Sean "I do it"
The Chorus Where He says I know - J.Cole "Mr,Nice Watch" where he says "I know"

Im not hating but Crae can do better than this he has so much available to him as far as producer and talent.
Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:15am
Adam said:
Still a good song. I think he stole those beats to people who don't listen to Lil' Wayne and Big Sean.
Jul 25th, 2012 at 7:45am
Caleb said:
This beat is off da hook and Lecrae just kills it! I love it! I can't wait to hear all the other songs! B)
Jul 25th, 2012 at 10:43am
Jeremiah said:
I think he killed big sean at his own style

and the beats dont belong to lil wayne or big sean they belong to the prods and djs
Jul 25th, 2012 at 10:52am
Christian said:
@Real dude, chill out. It's a good song, regardless of style. His flow is ill. The beat is based on the producer. 'Crae didn't make it. He just spit to it. It's great music, and the message is good. Chill.
Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:15pm
David A. said:
@Rudy What it means (usually) is that the beat and lyrics are down, what they got left is the mixing and mastering and distribution. It's not like a giant truck rolls at 1:15 AM the day of the release to get them the album. Most stores actually have the album a good couple of days before it drops. Mixing and mastering also takes time, and with the expectation set for this album, I think that's gonna take some time, and a whole lotta do-overs (interms of mixing and mastering, not the songs). Hope it helps and much love to ya! :)

@Will This man grinding like crazy, I can imagine his wife saying something like that. What I really like though is the fact that he stuck it in there because it put some reality to him. He's not perfect and to put that in there helps him relate (which is one of the big reasons why Creezy got this far, think Church Clothes)

@Real yo checked out what you said, I can definitely see where you pulled that from, but at the same time, I don't see it as...

1. Wrong, both of the songs you picked were dope, but I'll be honest, Creezy out did Weezy, and he was pretty close to Sean's (you pick), but it's kind of like what happened with Church Clothes, Creezy took something that was not being used too much (keyword SUCCESSFULLY) in hip hop (sampling some of the oldies to make something dope) to make an entire album. This song specifically, you don't see a lot of this happening in hip hop, a few names including the ones you mentioned have tried this, and I think that Lecrae saw those few and tried to put his two cent in, which I think was a very successful two cent. this just my opinion, much love to ya!
Jul 25th, 2012 at 1:26pm
David A. said:
@Real same thing with Trip Lee - Sound and Kendrick Lamar - Hiiipower, listen to Trip Lee's hook and then compare that to the entire of Hiiipower. Again, love to ya, no hate involved, just an example!
Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:32pm
Steven said:
KRIT!!!?? WOW!! That's BIG!!!

I love it
Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:46pm
iwan groot said:
when is the album available for pre-order on iTunes?
Jul 25th, 2012 at 2:59pm
Dushayne Parker said:
All i gotta say is that this album is gonna be nuts.Whoo!!!!For God's Glory!!!
Jul 25th, 2012 at 3:02pm
JaymO said:
Everyone asking about Canon...? so what!

Lovin' Lacrea, he be reachin' out, great comission style all the way!

Belivers and Non-believers be shaken by 'dis!! :)
Jul 26th, 2012 at 7:16am
Peter said:
Hmmm. I've loved Lecrae since Real Talk. He's one of my all-time favorites. ...But honestly, the songs song like they're more about him, and looking at the other artists he's working with these days, I'm not so sure he's moving in a good direction. (Please read: 2 Corinthians 6:14â??18; James 4:4) I might not get this album. Praying for you Crae.
Jul 26th, 2012 at 7:27am
Brett said:
People are crazy that are hating on him. Yes, he said he's doing a song with 10avenorth. There could be hidden tracks but remember... rehab came out w/ a paper that said overdose is coming in a couple months. Maybe the same thing here. Also, he can't have everyone featured on songs. I know there is no canon or KB. But then.... how bout reconcile, da truth, jai, ambassador, suzy rock, tony tillman, chad jones, benjah... I mean somewhere people are always left out. So relax, and enjoy what the Lord is doing with this man. #116
Jul 26th, 2012 at 10:10am
Michael said:
I think everyone has been too critical about the 116 here lately, ever since Lecrae dropped Church Clothes people have been bashing him for wanting to reach non-believers. That was the goal with Church Clothes and I'm sure it's the same aim with Gravity. He said he was gonna push boundaries. I respect it. If you don't respect his collabs with people like Big KRIT, at least respect his will to reach people.

Let's keep it 116 fam.
Jul 26th, 2012 at 7:50pm
Steve said:
@real
First of all, lil wayne is the worst rapper alive right now. I am not a human being is the worst album since 50 cent's last album. Lil b is better. Lecrae doesn't sound like big sean at all, this coming from someone who listened to Finally Famous. But actually I think you are right. Church Clothes could be based off of Meek mill when he did his song Amen. Meek Mill talked about church and then dreamchasers 2 went platinum with his mixtape on dat pif. Lecrae talked about church also and he went platinum as well!
Second, The song God is Enough by Lecrae could easily be traced backed to heartbreaks and 808's by Kanye. Lecrae is definitely stealing this from all of them.
Just to give you information in the music world, this song was in production for months before lil wayne's song "my homies still" (suck) was released.
Piece of advice for you: learn about the music business, stop listening to terrible rappers (Big Sean is the G.O.O.D. music reject) and get yo' money up and quit yo' hatin is what yo' oughta do. Work hard, play hard fam. Get these papers, slam these doo's
Jul 26th, 2012 at 11:25pm
Peter said:
Reaching out to the lost is great! ...but you cannot compromise truth and disobey Christ in order to do it. God's Word is "like fire, and like a hammer that breaks the rock [of men's stoney heart] in pieces." (Jeremiah 23:29) You must evangelize according to Scripture. God don't need the help of unbelievers to reach the lost and to do a genuine work of salvation. Read Matthew 7:21-23. Many people will preach Christ to the lost and they themselves will still go to hell because they were "workers of lawlesness." I'm hoping for the best with Lecrae, but sincerely concerned for the well being of his soul...and the well being of his fans who may be led astray.
Jul 27th, 2012 at 9:05am
mpcapri2 said:
aww man so hype on the new album...especially since it's featuring one of my favorite artist, Rudy! Where have you been man of God and welcome back...awesome and can't wait!
Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:40am
Jared said:
Please note that he also did an 18 track mixtape and now 15 track album,, who can forget the 4 tracks on the rehab deluxe. So 37 songs in under two years. Rehab was 9/27/10 Overdose was 1/11/11
Jul 27th, 2012 at 12:09pm