A Word From LeCrae

Posted on August 30, 2007 / by Lecrae

Yo what up fam! First of all PLEASE if you haven’t, take a second to check out the Catechism studies. All our work is in vain if you don’t grow in the Lord. Paul says in Colossians 1:28 he worked hard to teach people so they’d be perfect in the Lord. We want yall to grow out there! Become souled out weighty believers in Christ. So again CHECK THE CATECHISM STUDIES…Grow in LORD!

Right now I’m in Sydney Australia and it is OFF THE CHAIN!!! I’ve been allowed to go into 4 schools today to share the Gospel and promote an outreach Saturday. There will be music from Switchfoot, Pillar, tons of others, skateboarders, bike riders, hip hoppers, and then oddly enough God sees fit to throw me in the mix.

A small part of me hopes they’ll enjoy my music. But the other 99% of me is dying for them to KNOW AND DESIRE GOD.
My aim is to swell up all my adoration for Christ and spill it out in total praise and reflection of His Glory and His glorious Gospel. I have one agenda fam…To proclaim the Excellencies of Christ in a sinful world that has rejected Jesus and chosen death. Please pray as I hit up a spot called Blacktown tonight, and tomorrow more schools.

Lastly READ DAT CATECHISM!!!
KNOW YOUR GOD!! THE GOD!!!

Perrise Stewart said:
Thankz you for letting me understand god and more and letting me no how inportant he is to me and i enjoyed your concert at Mt Zion and the park and i loved your songs i wish u could come to jackson michigan but i know that not going to happen well thankz at i hope i could come to more concerts and i hope u have a safe trip when u leave Sydney Australia and im only 11 and thank u for showing me the path to hevan
P.S. Tell Trip Lee i said hi
Aug 30th, 2007 at 1:47pm
DJ DAVIS said:
A LECRAE DO YOU THINK THAT REACH RECORDS CAN COME OUT WITH A 11:SIX MAGAZINE AND IT CAN GIVES US SCRIPTURES AND STUFF TO GROW OFF OF...I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT FOR US BELEIVERS...I MEAN JUST THINK ABOUT IT.....YOU CAN GIVE US UPDATES AMD EVERYTHING....I THINK THAT WAOULD BE GREAT FOR RAISING MONEY FOR REACHLIFE OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS ARE DOING
Aug 30th, 2007 at 4:24pm
ARODRIGUEZ said:
What you all bring to the table is unreal. I just wanted to say thank you, the raw truth that you are giving is great and has been getting me through some hard times. Keep doing what the Lord is enabling you to do. Its helped many of us
Aug 31st, 2007 at 12:23am
Tony said:
Need to be able to reach
Aug 31st, 2007 at 2:23pm
Tony said:
We were charged four times for one CD and can't get ahold of company
Aug 31st, 2007 at 2:27pm
B-orn A-gain C-hristian said:
I agree with 11:six magazine! If there waz a 116 magazine Id buy every issue. know that im prayin 4 you lecrae(aka lecra-Z 4 Christ),trip,t-dot, and this ministry! may God continue to be glorified through you & may the lives of the students be changed over in australia.
Aug 31st, 2007 at 8:37pm
Hannah King said:
Hey lacrea, I bet you dont remember me but you came to my church in amarillo tx this past year and i am the girl that let you have her marker because yours was not working and i was the one that said "Have a Blessed week" when you went up our staircase. Yea! You are prolly to busy to remember but i would Like for you to came back....Tadashii is coming sometime soon. Maybe you can come 2... Well i hope your wife is doing well wit the baby...Is it a boy or girl? Can you please amail me? please? whenever you have time....that would be awsome. Just telling my how you all are and give me some updates.....I buy all your cds when they come out....all of your rappers too... I love you all.....well my email is(hannah_king77@hotmail.) please email when you have time. I am having a hard time wit my family right now and i need some good christian advice. Im 131/2 and my dad died 31/2 yrs ago, and im a christian...Im still reppin' his name!! But its hard right now for me so if you could email me when you can...This is between me and you...no one else. Well i hope your Family is good and i will let you go....talk to you later....Thanks for reading this....Your friend from Texas,--Hannah "Christ bought me even though i wasnt worth one cent"...
Sep 1st, 2007 at 1:40pm
ZACK said:
IT WOULD BE A GRAT ENCOURAGEMENT FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE A 11:SIX MAGAZINE...I 2 WOULD BY EVERY ISSUE...I THINK THIS WOULD KEEP US STRONG IN OUR WALK
Sep 1st, 2007 at 8:29pm
ROD said:
I ALSO THINK THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR A 11:SIX MAGAZINE....I THINK THAT U GUYS SHOULD MAKE IT...IT REALLY WOULD HELP US.....YOU GUYS COULD WRITE ARTICLES AND SCRIPTURES IN IT ....THIS WOULD BE A AWESOME SOURCE FOR BELEIVERS......GRACE AND PEACE
Sep 1st, 2007 at 8:32pm
sarah johnson said:
do you know how much we would grow off of this magazine?i think this would really help us out any time we wanna study we could go to the magazine..even though there is the bible for that but u could break it down for us...this would be a grat hit...about 15.00 dollars a issue....once a month....it would be great
Sep 1st, 2007 at 8:42pm
jim said:
i also do agree that this would be a awesome source....you guys should make 11:six clique magazine
Sep 2nd, 2007 at 10:10am
AUSTIN said:
REACH....THIS MAGAZINE IS A GREAT IDEA
Sep 4th, 2007 at 5:18pm
David said:
Holy Rap, Batman! 116 Clique and LeCrae haven't left my iPod and CD player since a friend passed along your music about two months ago. It's HOT!

I pray that all went well in Sydney. Give us an update when you get a chance. Sounds like a great musical lineup with Switchfoot, you and others. I'm sure the Spirit MOVED.

Keep your face to the sky and rep Christ til you die, brother!

In HIM.
Sep 5th, 2007 at 12:46pm
rumbie said:
the sydney concert rocked big time. it was spirit filled. i aint never gon to anythin like it. Lecrae i pray that God will continually strengthen you in ya walk with Him as he uses u. 116 ya'll be blessed n stay dat way.
Sep 8th, 2007 at 5:14am
Pastor Tymme said:
Just checkin' in on your website and lettin' you know I'm prayin' for you LeCrae. That Christ will be lifted up and revealed through you to all the world and that you will have the pleasure in raising up a nation of souled out believers. Love you man.

Pastor Tymme
Sep 11th, 2007 at 2:23am
AJ said:
yo Lacrae, hey man I just wanna stop in and say that Christ in my life is the only thing that keeps me going like every one else. but He is my only father mother brother etc. that I have, I have no family except my Christian fam. I not only love your music but when i'm listening to it all alone The Father comes down and comforts me thru ur music. the whole 116 clique is under the blood and redeemed!! thnx for your heart.
Sep 17th, 2007 at 1:35pm
Hnery said:
yo lecrae, wad up man, i can definately the lord is using to mighty works for him man!!!
man, your music keeps me steadfast on lord and changing my thinking. yo the amped album is off the chain and i love those beats yo. Keep doing what you man, show people there is need of a savior and that he came and died for them.
Sep 22nd, 2007 at 10:35pm
the jesus addict said:
hey u guys. am a brother from zambia and i tried gettin intouch with you and trip but you did not holla. we left messages on blogs and we emailed reach life but still nothin came back. hommie we need you back in zambia in the capital city.
am still mad at you for replyn to my emails. you were in my country and i didnt c u? thats not fare.
anyone, am prayin for you. ha ha. much luv fam
Oct 18th, 2007 at 2:12pm
tjhasfaithnHim said:
I like that 116 Mag idea. My kids are in AWANA and they have a book called Trek Road Series. If you all came out with a book I would make them study it from cover to cover. My girl she is in anything Bible my son needs more motivation. A book by you all would motivate like the music does. If you need a copy of this book as a reference I can mail it to you or you can check with the (Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed) A.W.A.N.A club peeps. It's the teenage curriculum for them.
Oct 20th, 2007 at 1:15pm
RokFaythe said:
Yo Lecrae,
Man these catechisms got the truth in them deep. God has something planned for you more than what your experiencing. I am only 17 but God is the only one in my life that I glorify knowingly. Man, keep on sending it cause its reachin!! Much Love from a bruther down south..Love God LoveTruth
RokFaythe
Oct 26th, 2007 at 9:22pm
Pat said:
May 24th, 2011 at 3:05pm
Etty said:
Hey, youÂ?re the goto epxert. Thanks for hanging out here.
Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:50pm
Marcos aka PR0PH37 said:
Where can I read the catechism study? Also, just got church clothes vol. 2...bangin'!
Dec 5th, 2013 at 1:32pm